Scott was beyond helpful in the whole process trying to find our dream home . He not only exceeded my expectations with being true and honest with each house we looked at but he went above and beyond to work around my schedule to check them out . He was very knowledgeable and trustworthy as long as very friendly and caring . I highly recommend Scottie for finding your dream home ! You won’t regret it ! Thanks Scottie ????
- 05/09/2019 - Angela Fiore
My wife and I had a very peculiar real property that we tried to sell for a while 'by owner'. Hundreds of agents sent their credentials and offered their services. I interviewed one hundred and forty-two real estate agents. Some of them were remarkable but many were 'the best' ones; sadly their 'testimony' about their ability and achievements had been 'see-through'. My wife was impressed with smooth-talking ladies, but none of them passed my test... My simple tests indicated clearly that they were not telling us the facts about their great ability to market... All they wanted was another listing...
Scott Gardner was about number 139. The main reason I welcomed an interview with him was the telephone conversation in which he was honest: he did not brag about what he had done in the past. The dilemma between my wife and myself was ended after our first meeting with Scott.
We entered escrow with some of the most difficult buyers and their agent of all buyers and agents we ever had in our forty-seven years as owners of real estate properties.
Scott Gardner, with all his honesty, patience and endurance navigated through their craftiness and manipulations till the escrow closed successfully.
I hate dishonesty so much, but even more, I admire and appreciate the victory of decent business and dignity in working amidst the people that are deficient in the quality of a good character.
I recommend Scott Gardner's services to all my friends and relatives that were interested in professional real estate service.
The agent - client relationship became a life-time friendship and memories with gratitude.
- 05/29/2019 - dejan jevremov9
Scott is the man! He is a real hustler. He really put in the work to take care of me (above and beyond) and everyone else involved in a very tricky transaction involving tenants in financial distress. I've worked with a lot of real estate agents over the years and Scott stands out as one of the best. He hustles. I can't recommend him enough.
- 03/20/2019 - user7705426
Scott was absolutely fantastic to work with. He was very attentive to my needs and made my home search a breeze. Whenever I wanted to view a listing, he made it happen! Morning, noon, and night he was available to give me the information I sought. He guided me through the home buying process, responded quickly to all of my questions, and made me feel very comfortable every step of the way. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have worked with such a wonderful professional. You can truly tell he cares and goes far and beyond for his clients.
- 03/28/2019 - katelynmfox
Scott is terrific. High degree of empathy. He is organized, highly responsive, and a great communicator.
He worked hard to find the right home showing various options and comps.
He led us to a strategy to negotiate a fair price.
I would highly recommend him
- 03/29/2019 - keithrfox
Scott Gardner will be the best decision you make in your real estate purchase process. He is a true professional, courteous, knowledgeable, patient, and he keeps things fun throughout the process. Scott thinks out of the box, and really takes time to understand his customer’s needs, which in this case were the widely varying needs of myself and my fiancé. Scott patiently took the time to show case all areas of San Diego, work with us on matching up our needs, formulated various purchasing strategies, and ultimately helped us purchase our first home that exceed our needs and met the budget! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
- 05/07/2019 - Lukasz Krzecio
Scott helped me and my Husband buy a house from the other side of the country, which was a challenging experience in itself, but he held our hand every step of the way. Not only does he really know his stuff, he is also a fantastic negotiator. He responded to all of our requests/questions super quickly but what I admired most of all was his honesty. Rather than telling us what we would want to hear he would give us his honest opinion on whether or not we were making the right decision. He’s super friendly and a true professional. So glad we trusted him with the biggest purchase of our life! Highly recommended!
Our vision is to establish ourselves as San Diego's premier real estate firm. To achieve this, our strategic plan has three key components:
1) Customer focus: Build a strong, disruptive brand to earn trust and win the hearts of home sellers and buyers.
- We are a source of knowledge. We stay ahead of trends and forecasts and share insight with our clients so they get the best value possible. We are data-driven, and make informed decisions based on what will yield the best results.
- We are sympathetic and understand our clients' frustrations, pain points, and concerns. We understand what our clients are going through. We will do everything possible to make our clients' home selling or buying experience as painless as possible.
2) Passion and dedication: Backed by sales and data.
- We are our clients' real estate partner. If they are successful, we are successful. We are transparent in our strategies and pride ourselves on being a reliable source for our clients. We are real estate specialists that our clients can return to for years to come.
3) On the forefront of technology: The market is ever-changing, and we welcome technology. From video to podcasts to social media and much more—we are always thinking of ways to get a home in front of a buyer.
- We are leaders in innovation. We use the latest in technological advances to stay top-of-mind with our clients and the community. We believe technology is the future, and we welcome anything that makes our clients' experience easier, faster, and more informative.
We believe our strategic plan will create an exceptional home buying or selling experience for our clients. We strive to nurture a relationship with our clients where they will want to return to us for years to come.
848 Prospect St
La Jolla, CA 92037 619-560-2068
848 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
Should you require assistance in navigating our website or searching for real estate, please contact our offices at 858-258-7383.